Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Day Out


Yesterday was My Day Out.
And it was so brave of that taxi driver not to complain about the Plenty Decibels I produced during the 30 minute drive (I hate cars!)

Anyway here is where we all went (beside Wakame who had to keep anchor watch...it was a windy day).


Does it make sense to you?




Right: I was due for my yearly flue shot.



See that silly orange bag? Well, that's the cat-transporter, I already managed to destroy half of it.
Marijke is talking 'bout the shots....brbrbrbrr



After the shots they wanted to me to do a circus trick. Soo easy!


Holy Mouse, I lost weight!!



On the way back I had enough energy to produce even more decibels, stinking cars

Back on board Wakame was happy to see me again, we shared a bowl of cat biscuits.
Marijke and Jaap think they will be a few more days here in Sandakan.


Miau for now,


Nori


No comments:

Post a Comment